- Our full range of fire safe ball valves from Class 150 ~ 2500, 1/2" ~ 12" has passed API 607 fire safe testing, Standards confirm to API 607 4th/5th/6th, ISO 10497-5, BS 6755 Part II
- Our valves are designed with advanced sealing technologies proven as per ISO15848-1 to adhere to low-emission consent decrees. TA-LUFT certified valves are also available upon customers' requests.
- Our flanged ball valves can be made from various body materials and elastomers. Both floating type and trunnion type are available, with pressure rating from Class 150 to 2500, and size from 1/2" to 40".
- Modentic stock Alloy 20, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Duplex 1B, Duplex 4A, Super Duplex 5A in threaded, socket welding & flanged ANSI class 150 ball valves from size 1/2” (DN 15) to 4” (DN150).
- Our high pressure ball valves are conform to
API 607 5th / ISO 10497-5 / BS 6755 Part II Fire Safe Approved. Comes in pressure range of 3000psi ~ 6000psi, PN210 ~ PN420, class 1500 ~ class 2500.